Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Games People Play

Robin & I just played a round of "Cheeto OR Dorito?" This we play when one of us has obtained a snack size bag of either Cheetos (crunchy-not puffs) or Doritos from the cafeteria vending machine...taking care that the other does not catch a glimpse of said bag. Next, the snack holder ensures that the other is off the phone and poised to listen carefully. "Holder" then noisily bites the first Cheeto or Dorito. "Listener" must guess (from 2 cubicles away) whether it's a Cheeto or Dorito based on the sound of this initial CCRRRUNCH.

Gawwwsh, the game name is pretty self-explanatory, I thought. I have to spell everything out for you, you dimwit.

Robin has a far better guessing track record than I do. I don't do too badly, but she is UNDEFEATED . I think she has superior hearing. She's damned good at eavesdropping too.

No comments: