Sunday, December 02, 2007

Dec 4



Dec 4 is NATIONAL COOKIE DAY. So sez Muppet Wiki, anyways. And that's a reliable enough source for me. DAMNED reliable. I know--for reasons of credibility-- aspersions have been cast on wikipedia--and rightfully so. But Muppet Wiki...ahh, well that's a whole other story, eh?


So..reason #1 that I'm glad I've got Dec 3 off-- I can bake up a few batches of cookies to distribute upon my return to work on Nat'l Cookie Day. I think I'll make gingerbread men and some other kind.


Of course, reason #2 that I'm glad I've no work tomorrow...we're supposed to get a shit load of snow over night (due to start in--ohhh, 40 minutes ago) I can drive in winter weather..when I must. But truly I prefer being "snowed in".


Maybe before I commence my baking binge tomorrow, I will build a snowman....haven't built one in aaages. I think a red blow pop would make for an excellent snowman schnozz.


Tonight my iPod froze up and HOLY SHEIZER, you shoulda seen me! I went from zero-to-panic mode in a half-nanosecond. I raced with my sick gadget (like paramedics racing a chronic case to the ER) in to the computer room to avail myself ASAP of the apple support site's know how. Once I got the instrux on how to reset the iPod, I fixed it easily. Although I was fretting for a second --as I turned it back on after the reset-- that maybe I'd lost all my songs. THAT would have been majorly inconvenient. I've got over 2000 songs on this thing now. Well to be precise, that'd be 3TV episodes and 2132 songs. I would not wanna have to re-sync all that...

1 comment:

Jackson said...

Winter Driving? Ask The Car Dr. is a blog that could be very helpful for you. Even like if the content is not relevant to your interests, please support quality bloggers by commenting and leaving a back-link while gaining greater BLOG like VISIBILITY. Don't be afraid 2 click. Thanks - Able