Thursday, March 05, 2009

Funnies

I don't know about y'all, but I just had a SHIT day at work today. So I thought it would be good to share some yuks wid yous.

This one is quite whispery, so turn your volume WAAAY UP. Unless you're at work that is. DO NOT play this loud at work. NSFW audio. But mucho hilario.



Often while I'm totally cracking up at crass & stupid shit like that I am simultaneously marvelling at how amazingly infantile I can be. I wonder --is it normal for a grown person--and a woman for that matter-- to find the word "boobies" so funny? Like, it never fails to amuse me. I can't fathom it. It's possible I need a check up from the neck up.

I think there's just this sect of words that just magically & innately exude the funny . Here's a few off the top of my head:
  • Boobies
  • Poop
  • Cucca(sp?) (my mother told me once this was my first word...I suspected she was foolin' me but never determined for certain)
  • Slacks
  • Fanny (both "slacks" and "fanny" sound with a funny Midwestern accent when I hear them in my head)
  • Dungarees (my parents use this word... totally in earnest though! HAA.)

By all means let me know if I left out any of *your* faves!! But, I must leave it at that before I regress any further. 'Tis high time I log off and catch some ZZzzs. ...

No comments: