Thursday, August 10, 2006

Mahna mahna

Oy. .. I never did get Mark's freight credit issued and faxed to him. Oh WELL!
Have y'all ever seen Pants Off Dance Off? It's really the only reason I ever stop my channel surfing on the Fuse network. A lotta of people find it idiotic ...it is , I suppose , but it's idiotically hi-freakin-larious. Basically, volunteers from the public sign up for this show and they pick a video and dance in front of it. And strip. Stripping pretty much amuses me, even if it's done well. I mean, it's incredibly funny if done ineptly, but stripping in general is just amusing. Anyways, there was some article about the show on msn the other day. Basically it was an article about how the show is gaining popularity and given its trashy nature, does it deserve said popularity?? A mostly pointless article... but I did glean one worthwhile factoid from it-- the new fall season of Pants Off Dance Off is going to be hosted by Jodie "Stephanie-from-Full-House" Sweetin. http://fuse.tv/jodie.php WELL, PIN A ROSE ON HER NOSE!! Ok, actually, I'm pleased to see she's working again. Even when the Full House powers that be were marketing the hell outta Michelle "You Got It Dude!" Tanner, the middle Tanner daughter was always my fave. Even when it dawned on me that I absolutely detested Full House, I still liked Steph. Now if only they could find a gig for Kimmy Gibler. Gibler or Gibbler? Ahhhh, who the hell knows??? But really, if Kimmy could get herself checked into that Surreal Life condo, you know she'd have a show of her very own shortly thereafter...

No comments: