Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Don't worry K, 40 IS THE NEW 30

...so that makes 30 the new 20? And yours truly just wrapping up her encore teenage years??

Anyways I was going to skip blogging today because my Monday's post became an epic affair but I thought instead I would just use today's blog expressly for the purpose of "hollering" :
Happy-ass Birthday, Kara!!

I have a little somethin-somethin' to send via USPS (or UPS maybe), but I don't think I'll be able to get that en route until after I return from vaca. So I emailed an e-card to tide ya over, but am not sure if that worked. So I am posting my sincere & warm fuzzy greetings in this forum, since I KNOWS you're a religious patron of this blog (possibly my ONLY reader). I'm not just idly tossing that adjective in there, I really do mean religious. I know how you light candles & incense, and then do a chant in Esperanto that extolls my wit before you commence to reading this here blog. Oh, yeah, and you put on an Enya CD too. Don't get all paranoid, there are no spies or cameras witnessing this blog-mass. I had like a Raven Baxter style vision, and I'm pretty sure I'm right!!
Well, so far no psychic peeks into your birthday, so I can only hope it is going along terrifically!!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I don't even like Enya!!! But thanks for the posting about my big day! lol..