Saturday, September 05, 2009

last Runway ep. . .

I hate team challenges. Oy.

I was most wowed by Christopher & Logan's output (plus they exhibited some splendid teamwork skillz) and was kinda vexed they weren't even in the top 3.

Even though Mitchell was hanging on by a nano-thread, I was still hoping against hope that Qristal and /or Epperson would get the boot. Such annoying bickering! Such lousy teamwork! And I found Mitchell's candor oddly endearing...he totally copped to slacking off and gave Ramon all the credit he was due. I wish they woulda given him *one more* chance for that. But no. And I suppose it was totally righteous that he be cut. Yeah, it was fair. But still I would've liked it to go the other way...

2 comments:

Paula said...

I enjoy that you are posting on reality TV...

Sandra said...

I'm only really into Project Runway. I am a little bit afraid that it's like a "gateway drug" sort of show, that will suck me into the trashy abyss of modern reality TV. But, fashionista that I am, I continue to watch it. It should be ok. My will is strong..