Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Beware of Shamwow imposters!!

This bit of cautionary advice was delivered SOO damn emphatically in this infomercial I watched from last night that it made me think that an imposter Shamwow is not only inferior product (thus just being merely disappointing) but that possibly a faux Shamwow would actually be DETRIMENTAL TO ONE'S HEALTH & WELL BEING.

Yep, I could not sleep last night and wound up watching the Shamwow! infomercial at 4am. That guy that does the infomercial sure was somethin' ...an infomercial personality without equal, I daresay. He sez, "It's made in Germany and YOU KNOW Germans make good stuff". That bit particularly amused me. He wore a head set as he talked (y'know, a Britney Spears in concert/ working the drive thru sort of set) as if there was this unspoken tease: call right now to order your Shamwow and *I* just might answer your call. It was all I could do to restrain myself.

Seriously though, I want one of them Shamwows. If it works as promised, that thing could substantially improve the quality of my life , I think.

No comments: