Thursday, June 12, 2008

Grrrr!

I find I am rather vexed. When I called Monday a.m. about my paycheck crisis, the payroll dude (and he did, in fact, sounded like a “dude” and far too young to be in charge of doling out the moolah!!) asked me: “Do you want the new check mailed to your house or do you want me to send it to the office via courier??” And I said “Oh please send it to the office w/ the courier” which, I know he heard properly, because he answered my answer with “Ok, I’ll send it by courier”
Now, I’ve waited patiently, taking into consideration that they do use ADP and aren’t, I don’t suppose, printing out checks in the basement. This a.m. I thought a li’l bit of follow up was in order and I emailed payroll dude: “just wondering…might that check re-issue show up with today’s courier? Again, thanks SO much for your help with this!” (that was my email verbatim ) And I very quickly get the reply: “It was sent in the mail on Monday. You should hopefully get it today at your home.”

I reiterate: GRRRRrrrr!

Good news is -- once I get the mail today I should be back in black. Well, back in blackish...

No comments: