Friday, June 29, 2007

VICTORY IS MINE!!

Ok, I've learned me a new trick and I am rather stoked I must say. Like any skill I have trouble picking up, it wound up being ridiculously simple. That always throws me off. Of course, that is not to say that the ridiculously difficult skills are my specialty either. I have trouble with both ends of the difficulty spectrum. But anything mid-range I can manage quite well (moderately simple -- somewhat difficult).
ANYWHOOODLE...back to my new trick (if you've not surmised it from my last 2posts, then I'll outright tell ya-- I figured out how to embed videos in my blog)and related glee. I do want to be mindful to not overuse this new skill and just post videos gratuitously, simply because I'm pleased that I CAN. So I here and now instate a one video per week limit law.

No comments: