Monday, June 25, 2007

Crack-esque diversions

This game is 99.999% of the reason I've been such a shoddy blogger these days. Ok, that's somewhat of a cop out but really, for the past week or so, whenever I've had some free screw off computer time, I haven't wanted to post, I've wanted to play "Bunch". I blame it all on Bunch & summer doldrums and I REFUSE to take any responsibility for my negligence, damn you. Seriously, that game is like CRACK. I've always dug those tetris-y sorta games that send you into a trance.

Speaking of game addictions...believe it or not, I am not prone to them. I'm not much of a gamer at all actually. But when I do get into a game, I always seem to gravitate toward the most obscure and/ or bizarro game out there. I remember when I was rooming with Celina,(many many moons ago) I happened to pick up Monty Python's Meaning of Life game (I confess it, I am a bit of a Python nerd...and I believe the game was on sale) and for oohhh, I'd say 2 months or so we'd play daily in the hopes of winning the damn thing (consequently attaining the meaning of life, which we did, thanks to a lot of online cheats) I think a real gaming geek would scoff at such a game, but I adored it. I probably would still adore it, though I've not played the thing in aaaaages.

Well, I will try to mend my ways and post a bit more consistently this week... I PROMISE...

1 comment:

Kara said...

Wow.. that game is total crack.. THANKS! :)