Wednesday, August 18, 2010

how did this one fly by under my radar??

This People mag article caught my eye today. The "Caught in the Act!!" headline certainly implies that they was doin' somethin'-somethin' newsworthy, (if you catchy my drift, nudge nudge wink say no more) but NO.. Justin Bartha & girlfriend Ashley Olsen were only noshing on lobster with pals. WHA? Justin Bartha and ASHLEY OLSEN?? For reals?? I'm certainly not prez of the Justin Bartha Fan Cub (nor am I even a member) but he seems like such a swell fellah and he's rather a looker, and I feel sure he could do better than that. I feel like he would have the good sense to wanna do better than that!!. He seems like he is a good sort, & has a good head on his shoulders and as I type out that I realize I'm imagining him being in real life pretty much the same dude as the character he played in The Hangover (basically, the only sane one). Not realistic, but however he is..he's "dating down", I'm certain of it.

So an oddball matching that took me by surprise, but I can't knock 'em indulging in a good lobster feed. I love me some lobster as well, but I haven't had one yet this summer. I think I might take a day in my vaca (have 8/23-27 off) and go to York ME and do : beach, Stonewall Kitchen , & Foster's Clambake (not necessarily in that order!) Oh, and my friends that do Maine all the time tell me I have to got to some shop called Renny's (or Rennie's??) But I believe that's in Sacco (know it's not in York)....

No comments: