Sunday, May 02, 2010

Eats

I shouldn't rave about junky food (lest I encourage naughty eating habits in those of you readers that idolize my opinions) but I cannot help it in this instance---


Chester's cheesy Puffcorn is utterly MAGNIFICO!! I cannot vouch for the butter flavor variety (not having tried it) but I can't imagine they'd be as good as the cheesy kind. With the name o' "puffcorn" and proclaiming on the bag "Unlike popcorn, no hulls or hard kernels!!" It apparently is being touted as some nouveau-popcorn, but I didn't enjoy it as such. Rather, I found it to be the ideal cheezy poof. There was some other brand cheezy poof that I used to get long ago that had just this same perfect consistency ( very airy, and just slightly less saliva-soluble than cotton candy) but I can't recollect what brand that was. It was maybe Jax or Stateline, I'm not sure, but I know I haven't been able to find 'em for quite a long time.
Okay, a footnote in my own defense--I had grilled trout and steamed kale and baked potato for my supper tonight (in other words, I don't eat crap food ALL the time..)


3 comments:

Jill said...

Ok Sanny...I'm trying to find the blog post about the dead something-or-other that was on your step some time ago. When did you post that?? It was hi-freakin-larious and I MUST re-read it!

Sandra said...

there was two posts--one reporting the incident and an epilogue. I found both by searching DEAD CAT (here ya go: http://yammeron.blogspot.com/search?q=dead+cat )

Ick..why did you comment this on my snacky post??

Jill said...

Hmmm...good point. I think I commented that on the snacky post cause it was the last one I read before thinking about it.

BTW...the "Release the Kraken" post is an all-time fav in my circle...