Thursday, May 20, 2010

donkey monikers-- an epilogue


Once I got mentally unblocked, the names started rolling. I rattled off (kinda stream-of-consciousness-like) 50 names (I had to stop somewhere) that struck me as funny and/ or cute.


I shall share with y'all, in case you are ever plagued with the dilemma of a nameless donkey (some may also be suitable for anonymous alpacas or goats)--



Donkey Kong
Dominic
Don Donkey (the mafia donkey)
Algernon
Allistair
Fletch
Gordon
Angus
Magnus
Gustavo
Heinrich
Georg (pron. Gay-org)
Monty
Shecky
Sherm /Sherman
Delroy
Leroy
LaMont
Gary
Barry
Gerald
Bob
Freddy
Friedrich
Irv
Marco
Bartholomew
Gregory
Amos
Telly
Neville
Cecil
Paco
Pablo
Henry
Howie
Moses
Phillip
Chachi
Fonzie
Potsy
Willis
Kevin
Torgo
George
Benji
Mork
Pete
Boober
Jefferson

1 comment:

Jill said...

Well, I think I like Gordon. But, what about Andy?? I think that's a great name for any type of animal.

I also adore donkeys. They are uber cute!! But, one has to ask, why are they getting a donkey??