Wednesday, March 10, 2010

good news/ bad news

*I* always go for bad news first so here goes--

Corey Haim is dead at 38 yrs old. As I was opining to mi amiga Kara--it's one of those things that seems so likely to happen that part of me thought that it wouldn't happen, as if it was like, too probable or something. And so I'm actually extra surprised by very unsurprising news. And then my rational self is surprised at myself for being surprised...so it's double or triple surprising. I lost count. Yeah, I don't think Kara understood me either.

Corey Feldman is going to be stalked by "exclusive"-seeking press 24/7. Poor guy...I can't imagine he has the kind of $$funding$$ needed for Brangelina level security.

In my happy news (but not *my* personal news, at all...also it is not as happy as the Haim thing is sad, but I am pleased nonetheless) Last Comic Standing is coming back for a Season 7!! I so love that show. I had thought it was cancelled forever...I'm delighted to find out otherwise!! In and ideal world, we'd see Gary Gulman or Gerry Dee come back for a "Faves from LCS Past" tournament and win it. Jeff Dye & Sean Cullen were pretty terrif too.

1 comment:

Leigh Russell said...

Any good news is good news! Hope to see you on my author blog before too long, if you're a fan of books, especially crime fiction.