Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Look at this precious li’l poster I made for this Friday’s potluck. It kinda makes me glum that I probably won’t get to do this type stuff after my job changes. Kathy & Delce are my front desk counterparts in Wilder & Springfield (respectively) and they’re both (compliments first) very good at the job because they’re hard workers and exceedingly organized. But they both seem a bit lacking in artistic flair & refined taste (these things matter..if only to me). But even WORSE, their emails are consistently riddled with poor grammar and lousy spelling. Real moronic faux pas like using “there” when you actually require the possessive “their”. Grrr, do I HATE that.

Anyways, Kathy is going to be the one to take over my job and it’s going to pain me to see all these potluck posters and meeting signage with typos and the most run-of-the-mill clip art that Word has to offer. I don’t even wanna think about how the “daily announcements & roll call” email is going to suffer. Although. . .I’m sure a ginormo pay increase would help me transition more tolerantly….

No comments: