Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Disjointed blathering--blahdee blah blah

I've been negligent, I know. But I'm still here. Don't you fret,
my pet(s).

The barbecue chips I bought outta the cafeteria vending machine are really barfy. Which is just as well, as I certainly don't need to ingest barbecue chips and didn't particularly want them ... why did I buy these? Uuuugh

TV Land got me addicted to "That Girl" this weekend when they ran a 48hr marathon of THAT sitcom but now I can't seem to find the show on the TV Land schedule. How cruel of them! It's like I'm a junkie with no hope of a fix.

Even though I am listening to a variety of holiday tunes on Yahoo! radio, the one that is sticking in my noggin today is "Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat/ Please to put a penny in the ol' man's hat/ If you haven't got a penny, than a ha' penny will do/ if you haven't got a ha' penny--God bless you!!"

My Dad is getting out of the hospital right about now. I've been staying at the folks' to keep my mom company and am going to continue staying there, to help out while Dad's recouperating. But I can tell ya... it's going to be a whole new exercise in aggravation staying there while both parents are in residence. My mom has her quirks, but generally she's pretty easy-goin'. My Dad is a HUUUGE perfectionist type A kinda guy and I'm really more of a staunch
anti-perfectionist. So, yeah, this should be fun.

Stumbled upon this site today. Me mucho gusto. I can't believe, with ALL my retail prowess, that I was previously unaware of its existence. Boggles the mind.

Well, my lunch hour has just about runneth out and it's pert' near time to reapply my nose to the proverbial grindstone. BAH.

1 comment:

Kara said...

shouldn't it be "the geese are getting fat" not "the goose is getting fat?" That's how I learned it.. My own personal favorite is Dominick the Donkey... :)