Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Holidayzzz Mutha %$#@

Oddly, I've been in the mood (musically, that is) to listen to either holiday music (I just -- last weekend--put all my Christmas songs back on to my iPod. It took FOREVVVVVER. I have about 130 holiday tunes and it was too dang labor intensive. I think I'll just leave 'em on there) or RAP. I just bought Sugarhill Gang's Apache & Shimmy Shimmy Ya by ODB (inspired by the VH1* top 100 HipHop Songs countdown I watched a coupla weeks back) Also I bought Get Back by Ludacris (inspired by the end credits of Tropic Thunder ). Incidentally, I've found that Get Back is just the ULTIMATE song for the commute home after a vexing day at work where everyone's been a pain in your ass.

Oh, there's some changes on the job front to share (when I feel like typing it out, that is...I gotsta jet now. I want to finish off my Christmas cards) and the 50%possibility of a move in my 6-12 month forecast. Full 411 to follow. . .

*minor VH1 related tangent I must interject here... I recently watched an eppy of "Best Week Ever" after somewhat of a hiatus (used to watch it faithfully) What's with it becoming the Paul F Thompkins Show? The best part about that show was that if some of the jokes fell a li'l flat there was some variety--cut to another comic to pick up the comedic slack, y'know. I suppose I could comprehend the change better if Thompkins was markedly the funniest dude on there, bar none. But that's not the case. Furthermore, I don't see any of these BWE panellist getting OTHER work. What-- is Christian Finnegan now hosting some game show I don't know about? What the deuce?

No comments: