Wednesday, February 01, 2012

DEPLORABLE!!!


 
If that image looks vaguely familiar, that's because it's my tally of blog postings located oooh, about 2" east of this here post. Well, I'll bestow on meself a li'l kudos first...I've been at this since 2006!!  5, going on 6 years, is nearly ANCIENT for a blog, no? 
I note a disappointing trend here though. My number of posts is decreasing every year!!  Now that 96 for 2006, I don't consider shameful since I think it was mid or late July 2006 I launched.  But that 32 for last year....deplorable!!
I vow to do better for 2012. For me just as much as for you.  I have no wish for my writing muscles to atrophy!! 

Help me embark on the road to a comeback.... pitch me something to post about. I'll run with it to the best of my ability.


1 comment:

Hey Monkey Butt said...

I'm only on my 2nd year, I hope I make it 4 more :)