Thursday, February 17, 2011

Undecided!!

I was riveted (haa..quasi-pun there) by this commercial when it came on the telly Saturday at the nail salon while I was getting my glamtalons installled....

I'm torn... half of me is very compelled to buy this. Well, I should concede at the outset that I have a strong predisposition to fall in love with As Seen on TV merchandise. I mean, I'm not SO far gone that I'd fall for those quack Kinoki Foot Pads, but I'm pretty bad. I love my TurbieTwist. And I bought my sister a Kangaroo Keeper for Christmas. I think she thinks it's one of the lamest gifts she's ever gotten in her whole entire lifetime, but I think if she gave it a chance, she'd find it way useful. She changes purses 2 or 3 times a month!! Oh, and I just recently picked up The Chef Basket @ Walgreen's. I haven't had a chance to fully test its awesomeness...I've only steamed 1 chicken breast in it ...thus far.

Anywhoooo, given my affinity for such merchandise, add that to the constant jeans issue I have with jeans that fit waist-wise being waaay too baggy throughout the legs ...well, all that combined make me rather intrigued by 'Jama-Jeans.

But, ummm, on the other hand methinks that buying these would just be a means to proclaim unequivocally to the world :"I've UTTERLY Given Up"

2 comments:

Jill said...

Nooooooooooo....don't buy the pajama jeans. I cannot, in good conscience, let this continue!!!!!

Markymark said...

Sweet! Do these bad boys come in men's sizes?