Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I used to be a frequent viewer of Craig Ferguson’s Late Show, but once Jimmy Fallon got his show on NBC (in that same time slot) I switched over to that. I still like Ferguson quite a lot (he’s Scottish, ain’t he?) but I just felt like, in the interests of keeping my MUST-see-TV roster pared down, there COULD ONLY BE ONE in that 12:35 slot.

Since I stopped watching, it seems like Ferguson is coming a bit unhinged, which of course, intrigues me. He’s doing like, monologues via puppet and one recent show he eschewed the regular talk show format and had one guest for the whole hour (and a good pick too—the very cool Stephen Fry). But this clip I stumbled on to online finally convinces me that I MUST start DVRing Ferguson in addition to Fallon--

3 comments:

Jill said...

Okay...I just watched that CF video. Yep, he's coming unhinged. But it's freakin' hilarious!! I generally think he's pretty funny, but this just might take the cake.

Look out! There's a monster coming!

Sandra said...

You know, now that I am on an iTunes spending freeze, I am stumbling onto all these terrif songs I MUST own. This one is one of 'em--"Look out there's a Monster Coming" by the Bonzo Dog Band (or Bonzo Dog Doodah Band, depending on the album this was on)

Jill said...

Did you see the video on youtube? They're all in blackface??!!