Friday, September 26, 2008

Almost caught up on my Thurs night season premieres...this is what I watched on my sister's DVR...

1/2 of Ugly Betty..or maybe 1/3...I'm starting to grow apathetic toward that show.

My Name is Earl-- I thought he got married at the end of last season..when did he get the divorce in?? I don't REALLY give a rat's arse, but I was perplexed. I 'spose it's too bad.. Alyssa Milano coulda used the steady work..

The Office-- That proposal was the most romantic thing. It made me mew verklemptishly. It was actually sort of a twitterpated-verklempt hybrid which is a damned complex feeling to impart via mewing. It was a rather nuanced mew. I just love John Krasinski. If I were to read one day that he's dating one of the Pussycat Dolls or a Victoria's Secret model, I would have to...I dunno...just show him the error of his ways , I suppose (Annie Wilkes style).

For some unfathomable reason, Laura failed to DVR Grey's Anatomy. I hafta catch that...sooner rather than later would be preferable.

No comments: