Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Bluppets

I saw these in Kmart the other day. I was trekking on up to the checkouts and had actually passed them by but the sight of 'em actually made me throw it into reverse 3 paces and pull a classic double take. WHAAAA? ?  

I mean, it's not just cynical / warped me is it?  I think it is empirical fact: The Cuddleuppets look STONED OUTTA THEIR EVER-LOVIN' GOURDS.



I  just can't fabricate a witty caption for this.  'Cuz I know exactly what is being said here...I just know it.  The dialogue--

PINK POODLE: Duuuuuude...
BROWN BEAR: I KNOW! Dude. Totally.


They can't possibly be having any other conversation.

By the way, I would like the alligator one.  Possibly the blue elephant, if Gator is n/a  I also think, if I could acquire one on the cheapie cheap, it would be a hoot to present one as a gift to my canine-nephew, Bo. 
Well, not just any Cuddleuppet (I'll grant, that is  a clever name..but there's just something about "Bluppet" I like more)  I would give Bo the yellow doggy the yellow doggy Cuddleuppet.  Bo, snuggling a stoned caricature of himself (or gnawing its head off)....I'd find that rather amusing.  Not 20 bucks worth of amusing though!!

Separated at birth?????

No comments: