Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wasted Ink

Today after waiting for a looooong, long time for my Help Desk ticket to be answered, I got word from IT that they finagled another license for Adobe Pro and they could install it on my computer that afternoon. HUZZAAAH!!

They were to commence installation at 3:30--planned to coincide with an out-of-the-office errand I had to run.  So prior to dashing out, I made this (below) and taped it to my monitor--


Only to find it there when I got back... and installation just wrapping up. He had done the whole thing remotely from the IT lair.  I dunno why I forgot that they did that.

And the thing is...I don't even particularly like Jason. He is my least favorite of 3 IT guys (none of whom I particularly like).  But work flow was kind of at an ebb and I just got a colorful set of glitter gel pens I was jonesin' to wield.   It would have been fine to just leave a cute note on my desk even if he is  unworthy.  NO WAY in Hades was I going to make an extra effort to deliver this unto him.  So into the garbage it went.  But first, on a whim, I decided to scan it to myself....I could crop out the "Jason" and would surely have many opportunities to make use of the "Thanx" 

I bestow unto y'all the original, uncropped scribble.  I apologize that the scan doesn't convey the majestic glitteriness.  Hey, at last check, I had 19 followers to this blog.  What're the odds that one of 'em is named Jason?  Well, shit, I haven't a clue (I have NO aptitude for mathin' whatsoev)  So hey f you're a non-Jason,I've given you a nice statistics prob to play with there. You're welcome.
And if your name is Jason, THANX for reading my blog, Jason. 

1 comment:

Hey Monkey Butt said...

That's a pretty awesome doodle ya got there! Very cool. It's too bad Mr IT couldn't see it. Maybe you could sent it up with the mail dude?! Might work!