Friday, November 27, 2009

what I've learned from snacking & browsing YouTube

It is easy to dub old episodes of Sesame Street because of how the Muppet mouths just flop open & shut without forming any distinguishable letters. This can sometimes yield amusing results. For instance--


 
 There were a few others that amused me, but I thought that one was a good pick to share because it is a quickie. And brevity is the soul of wit...I do believe that...you could never tell by the way I blather on, but I really, truly do.

A good (but not good-for-you) snack for a something salty hankerin' is Utz Gourmet Dark Russet Potato Chips. They are EXCELLENTE. I like Utz anyways. They make great cheez balls.
OR if you'd rather a sinful chocolate fix, try Moose Munch mini milk chocolate bars from Harry & David. Actually, you may as well get a big Moose Munch bar, because if you eat one of the minis, you shan't be able to stop until you've eaten 10 or 11 more.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Okay, so Ernie and Bert are freakin' hilarious!!! How the HELL do you find this stuff???

Sandra said...

What can I say--the stuff finds me. I am a weird stuff magnet.