Friday, March 08, 2013

You Deserve Better!!

..better than months of silence and then recycled email  banter.  But recycled banter you're getting (sorry!!) in the hopes that it will prime the proverbial pump and get me blogging a bit more frequently.

And hey, it's not like I haven't don *any* work-- I screen capped, I obscured last names to protect the work-shirkin' guilty. I'll be honest--vis a vis the guilt -- it's 99.9% my guilt.  I don't really believe that anyone is captivated by what I'm streaming over AccuRadio.  But the show & tell keeps my brain from going ENTIRELY numb....and sometimes it evolves into semi-entertaining repartee..

 
I should maybe stipulate that "Thigh Ride" is an obscure little musical nugget from the 80s that comes on AccuRadio from time to time.  Like, more times than one would expect.  When it comes on, I rarely can sit through the whole thing  (well, HERE, you try!). But I do screen cap it before hitting skip, as I am irresistably compelled to alert someone (usually Kara) that I'm actually hearing a song called THIGH RIDE. 
 
 
 






 
This I didn't respond to , because I think Chuck Norris is overrated and Michael McDonald is quite the opposite!









Another day--








These "chats" are not ALWAYS music inspired...sometimes I'm sharing the latest in D-list celeb news---










 
Or, could just be a holiday--
 








 

No comments: