Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Ditat Deus---the pissed off epilogue



OK, homeskillets, if you were paying verrrrry close attention to my prev. post, you will notice that there was no video of Sedona nor was there any video of the Grand Canyon. That's because Blogger is a shitty piece of shit. After eons and f-ing EONS of looking at---







and numerous encounters with---




I GIVE UP!! GRRRR!!!


Well anyway, I'm sorry Blogger is so bloody aggravating and uncooperative and that it's making me be bitchy to you. Here we have a complimentary picture of me and some cacti. Hope you ENJOY IT!!




1 comment:

Sandra said...

Post Script *BONUS*-- with that last line, I was totally channeling George in the movie UHF. I will SEND YOU A PRIZE if you can identify the scene. Extra marks for a YouTube link.

That is all.