Tuesday, February 02, 2010

survey sezzzz

I was browsing a news item somewhere on the comcast site, and spotted a survey. Nothing to do with the news item, just a sidebar thing ..for Valentine's Day, I'm presuming.

Well, I'm quite often game for a survey...provided it's nothing current events related, nothing pithy like that and not being administered by someone accosting me in a mall.

So I voted. See below for a screen cap of the results (thus far)...

I promise 300 awesome points and a prize-yet-to-be-thunk-up-by-me to whomever guesses which song got my vote. . . .


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing you voted for...

Deana Carter - 'Strawberry Wine'

So, what are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Sandra said...

Nope. You guessed wrong.

As for Valentine's Day...I imagine I'll spend it like I always do...SULKING. (unless something miraculous happens)

sreviewfilms said...

Queen is very good!

Sandra said...

*almost* voted for Queen. But that was not my top pick.

Jill said...

I think I'll say The Darkness...

Sandra said...

DING-DING-DING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!! Yeah, there were a couple good picks in the list but “I Believe in a Thing Called Love” is my #1 choice. Love that song. The vid for it was way rad too. Wonder whatever happened to The Darkness???

I think perhaps you *may* have had a smidge of an edge,knowing me personally, but I WILL make with prizey goodness nevertheless. (if & when I ever see ya again, that is!!)

Jill said...

Well, you'll just have to come up to mi casa for a visit. And, you can bring my prize wit'cha!!

I figured it wouldn't be a sappy love song, and I know how you feel about country music. The Darkness was really the only choice...